TopWinsome Lynnwood Drop Leaf Kitchen Table with 2 Cushion Saddle Seat Stools, 3-PieceOnline
Best occasion for you that can help you save more. Do you wish to get Winsome Lynnwood Drop Leaf Kitchen Table with 2 Cushion Saddle Seat Stools, 3-Piece best price or searching information about this item? Don't miss a best offer this time. You can take advantage of super saver shipping and get good refund policy. In addition, I have made a research about the best reviews on this item.
Winsome Lynnwood Drop Leaf Kitchen Table with 2 Cushion Saddle Seat Stools, 3-Piece Review
Nowadays Winsome Lynnwood Drop Leaf Kitchen Table with 2 Cushion Saddle Seat Stools, 3-Piece is one of the US best deals. This product quality is also excellent. Many Reviews has proven that this item has good quality, so most of the buyers are satisfied. You can see it from the customers opinions who have given positive responses. if you are interested in this best buy on sale, you should order soon to avoid disappointment, because this item tends to sold out quickly.
Winsome Lynnwood Drop Leaf Kitchen Table with 2 Cushion Saddle Seat Stools, 3-Piece Features :
- Lynnwood drop leaf high table overall size is 39.37-inchw by 30-inchd by 35.43-inchh. drop leaf dim 39.37-inchw by 10.31-inchd. table size when leaf folds 39.37-inchw by 20.70-inchd by 35.43-inchh
- Comes with #94064 - 2 black faux leather cushioned saddle seat stool with overall size of 17.48-inchw by 14.49-inchd by 24.84-inchh
- Assembly required
Winsome Lynnwood Drop Leaf Kitchen Table with 2 Cushion Saddle Seat Stools, 3-Piece Description :
The set 3-pieceThis versatile high table is space saving and functional. A leaf is folded down for space saving and when in use lift up the leaf for an extension of top surface. Top table area when leaf is up 39.37-inchW x 30-inchD x 35.43-inchH. Table when leaf is folded 39.37-inchW x 20.70-inchD x 35.43-inchH. Drop leaf 39.37-inchW x 10.31-inchD. Constructed in solid wood in warm Antique Walnut Finish. Ready to Assemble.
We have already done the research and spent a lot of time to give the most favorable price and get the best deal for you. If you still have any doubts, you can see about Winsome Lynnwood Drop Leaf Kitchen Table with 2 Cushion Saddle Seat Stools, 3-Piece consumer report.
How to buy it online with affordable price?
Winsome Lynnwood Drop Leaf Kitchen Table with 2 Cushion Saddle Seat Stools, 3-Piece Random customer review :
Not what I expected--but now I love it
First let me say that this is quite a beautiful table. It's made in Thailand, the wood is beautiful, and once it's put together, it's quite sturdy.
One of the problems was my fault. I had no idea how tall it would be. i just assumed it would be normal dining table height, but it's breakfast bar height--no doubt the reason they include stools with it. Since I bought it for my very tiny apartment, smallness was critical. The fact that the table was higher than all the other furniture was...visually odd. I seriously debated sending it back.
The other problem is that it's a bear to assemble. I asked a friend, who is able to assemble anything, to do it, and it took him 3 and a half hours. He regretted not bringing a power drill. Make sure you've got an experienced assembly person on hand if you order it.
End of story, I've put aside my original height expectations, and I'm keeping it.
1.5.13 Update. I've changed my rating to 5 stars...
"The Owner Of This website is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com"
No comments:
Post a Comment