BestSingle Faucet Jockey Box - 28 Quarts, 50-ft. Stainless Steel CoilOnline
If You Are Trying decide to purchase Single Faucet Jockey Box - 28 Quarts, 50-ft. Stainless Steel Coil then check out the latest price now. This is a Perfect Time! Do not waste your time more! To find the lower price Single Faucet Jockey Box - 28 Quarts, 50-ft. Stainless Steel Coil you should make a comparison at some online stores. We have found offers from many major retailers. We offer and recommend the best online shopping without a doubt. If you take this opportunity today you Save BIG ! and you will get good refund policy and best delivery. get the best one and enjoy Shopping.
Single Faucet Jockey Box - 28 Quarts, 50-ft. Stainless Steel Coil Review
Recently Single Faucet Jockey Box - 28 Quarts, 50-ft. Stainless Steel Coil is one of the most wished products in US. Many Reviews has told that this item has good quality and worth with the price, so most of the consumers are satisfied. You can check it from the customers opinions who have given positive impression. Then,if you are interested in this best buy on sale online, it's better for you, to order now to avoid out of stock, because this product tends to sold out very quickly.
Single Faucet Jockey Box - 28 Quarts, 50-ft. Stainless Steel Coil Features :
- Pour cold draft beer anywhere!
- Just add ice to our portable party coolers, and with CO2 you'll be effortlessly pouring cold beer
- Coil Length: 50 ft/ Cooler Size: 28 Qt.
- Dimensions: 21"L x 10-7/8"W x 13-1/2"H
- Direct Draw kit required (not included)
Single Faucet Jockey Box - 28 Quarts, 50-ft. Stainless Steel Coil Description :
This single faucet 50' coil jockey box is offered in a red colored 28-quart cooler with Ultratherm foam insulation for superior cold retention. The removable lid provides easy access to the interior, while a recessed drain plug allows for the drainage of excess water. The jockey box includes a chrome-plated brass faucet with a brass lever, a black faucet knob, shank, 50 feet of 5/16"I.D. stainless steel coil and an ice box coupler assembly.
Cheap Single Faucet Jockey Box - 28 Quarts, 50-ft. Stainless Steel Coil and big saving in US. You can get discounted price for this item, this best price is for a limited time only. Get this special offer Single Faucet Jockey Box - 28 Quarts, 50-ft. Stainless Steel Coil soon to avoid running out of goods. You can decide to order the product and more choices at the affordable price with safe online transaction and easy.
How to buy it online with lower price?
Single Faucet Jockey Box - 28 Quarts, 50-ft. Stainless Steel Coil Random customer review :
Great set up for a small gathering
I have been an avid home brewer for over 20 years, and love to share my creations with friends and family. I built my own kegerator for the garage, and hook up my cornelius kegs very easily to it, for parties.
I am also a long distance cycler, and I enter events to raise money for great causes. I am currently training for the 24 Hours of Booty-A 24 hour race to raise money for cancer research.
For a fund raiser, I thought I would combine my passions, and created a special brew that I called Booty Brew. I brewed up one batch to bottle, and I kegged 3 batches for an event to raise money. The problem was, how to serve it.
The Jockey box was the solution.
I have seen how to videos online, and it seemed fairly easy to build one myself. The big cost, though, is the induction coil inside the jockey box. I could only find it online, and if I had more time, I think I would like to try to do that sometime. But I needed something quickly...
"The Owner Of This website is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com"
No comments:
Post a Comment